Friday 8 March 2013

♡My Thoughts On - Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips♡

Hello everyone, today I am going to be doing another 'my thoughts on' post, I apologize if you do not like these types of posts but I have had a few requests on Instagram and this was one of them. Anyway this post is going to be a review on the Biore deep cleansing pore strips. I purchased mine in Boots for half price reduced from £10.99 to around £5. Mine are the combo strips so the pack contains 7 nose strips and 7 face strips and you can buy packs with just 7 nose strips in but at the time these were the cheapest so I thought it would be a better deal. I have used the strips a few times now and I am impressed with them. It comes with full instructions on the box but basically you remove the plastic backing from the strip and apply to it to your nose or forehead (which has to be wet so the strip can stick to the skin) then you leave it to work for around 10-15 minutes then you remove the strip and its as simple as that! There super easy to use and the results are great, I can defenitley see that the pores around my nose are less clogged when I remove the strip and I can feel that it has taken away all the oil from my pores which is fantastic. I reccomend getting these if you have oily skin, clogged pores or blackheads because they will help to reduce the appearance of all these things. All in all these are brilliant and they really do work so I will defenitley be re-purchasing them when they are on offer again, thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. Cool, might try these! Could you please follow my blog : faashstash.blogspot.co.uk thankkkksss <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you should there really good and yes I'll go look now xxx

      Delete
  2. I have these and they work amazingly well! They are quite expensive though for how many you get in one packet. Would love it if you checked my blog out and maybe followed? www.beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete