Friday 22 March 2013

♡ OOTD - skater skirt and frills ♡

Hello friends, I really didn't have a clue what to post today so I thought I would do an OOTD seeing as though I haven't done one yet. This picture and outfit was wore quite a while back on my friends birthday meal but never mind.


Sorry my hair and face looks a bit weird in this photo but it's the only photo I could find that has my feet in.

'Boy London' t-shirt - ebay
Black skater skirt - Internationale
Tan tights - primark
White frilly socks - topshop
Burghandy Vans - office
Necklace - H&M
Nail polish - 04 by gosh

Sorry this was quite a boring post but what can you do. Thanks for reading x

13 comments:

  1. you look so pretty in this outfit (:

    faashstash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog decided to nominate you for leibster award, if you dont know what it is check out my blog :)
    faashstash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you so much I will look now thats so nice:)
      -molly xo

      Delete
  3. This is such a nice, simple outfit... CUTE BLOG!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i love this outfit molly - you look so cute! Love pairing baggy tees with skater skirts:) ive made a new blog, would you mind following me?xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Joni so do I, I will look now :)
      -molly xo

      Delete
  5. This outfit is so cute! Please do more ootd x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I will try my best:)
      -molly xo

      Delete
  6. Love your outfit,especially the skirt. Just found your blog I love it. would you mind checking mine out?
    www.floral-vintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit :) and btw i've nominated you for a liesbter award!
    your questions and info -
    http://prettywallflower.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your t-shirt!!!! Wish I had one :)

    xx

    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete