Thursday 28 February 2013

♥My Thoughts On - Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation♥

Hello blogger friends, today I will be doing a review on the Rimmel London match perfection foundation and again this is another post which has been requested from one of my lovely Instagram followers.


Firstly I'll start off by saying that this foundation is available in boots, superdrug and probably many other shops and mine was £6.99 (but its on offer for £4.99 and the link is below) from superdrug in the shade 101 light porcelain. I went into superdrug intending to repurchase the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer and I saw this foundation and I had to treat myself and buy it because everyone was hyping about it, so I did.

 Ever since I bought it I have used it every single day as It's a really light foundation and doesn't feel heavy on the skin so its perfect to wear to school as is makes your skin look really natural. I'd say the coverage from this foundation is medium because I have very oily skin, lots of freckles and blemishes and the foundation does cover any redness and blemishes but I wouldn't say it covers freckles completely. The finish of this foundation is probably in the middle again as its not completely matte but its not shiny although I still like to use a pressed powder to set it with and reduce shine. This foundation is made to match your skin tone perfectly and to be honest I think it does as most foundations that I try are always too orange even when I buy the palest shade and they always look really dark on my skin tone. However this is one of the only foundations that I have tried that actually matches my skin tone and looks really natural which is great! When I apply this foundation I use my Cosmopolitan beauty blender to blend it in and set it with a pressed powder as I said before and I think it blends really easily. All in all I think this foundation is really good, its a very affordable price and I really like it. I would defenitley repurchase it although I do like to try new products.

Buy the foundation here - http://www.superdrug.com/face/rimmel-match-perfect-foundation-light-porcelain/invt/541561/

I hope this helped you and I hoped you like it please leave any feedback, drugstore foundations that you reccomend and any blog post requests in the comments below and I will defenitley reply, thank you


1 comment: