Saturday 16 March 2013

♡My Love For Cara Delevingne♡

Hello lovelies this post is one that I have chosen to do myself and it has not been requested but I thought that I would tell you about my love for Cara Delevingne and where it all came from.

I suppose the obvious thing to tell you is why I love her and there's quite a few reasons but I will tell you them.

Firstly she is beautiful and she always looks perfect, she is one of the prettiest models I have ever seen and I'm not normally a huge fan of any models but I think that Cara Delevingne is just so beautiful and she just stands out. She also has a great personality (from what I have read and seen anyway haha) in lots of picture she is wearing onesies and other silly costumes and always pulling faces which shows that she is not like other snobby, posh models who think there too good for anything. Shes always having fun and shes never worried about anyone getting a picture of her when she doesn't look her best. 

The whole nation loves her at the moment and she is in every single magazine but I found out about her when everyone started hyping and uploading photos of Cara on instagram and suddenly I became obsessed and now she is my idol. I just think she is amazing, so beautiful and deserves all the attention.

3 comments:

  1. Cara is so pretty, cute post!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shes so beautiful and thank you!
      -Molly xo

      Delete
  2. OMG I LOVE HER TOO :) I WISH I WAS A PRETTY AND TALL LIKE HER :(

    check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete