Sunday 24 February 2013

♡Face Washes And Scrubs♡

Hi everyone long time no posts so I will start this post by apologizing for not posting anything in quite a while. The reason why I have not been posting is because I have not been able to upload any pictures or photos to my laptop from my phone and camera so I haven't had any pictures to include in my posts. But I thought that I should still do some posts so for the time being I am going to be using pictures from Google images so please bear with me.

Anyway after that ramble I am going to be doing a post on the face washes and scrubs that I have tried, so like mini reviews on them,enjoy:)

 So the first product is the Neutrogena visibly clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub (I know its a long name haha) and you can buy this from superdrug for £4.49. I have been using this for quite a while now and I like it. This product is definetley a scrub and has exfoliating beads in it to help reduce the appearance of blackheads and I bought this because I tend to get quite a lot of annoying blackheads around my nose. After using this scrub I have noticed less blackheads but I have to say it doesn't change too much. Its a very creamy scrub and I think it smells like oranges but I may be wrong.

The second product is the boots skin clear daily face scrub and I only got this because it was half price for only £1.49 obviously from boots. Also I only got this because I wanted a cheap scrub to take on holiday with me and now I am using it at home because I love it so much! I love the texture of this scrub because again it has the exfoliating micro beads in it to help reduce oil on the skin. I have really oily skin and this scrub definetley helps to reduce oil and helps reduce the size and redness of spots which is why I love this product so much. Also it makes my skin feel really clean,smooth and soft.
The third face wash is not a scrub and it is is the Nivea visage daily essentials and I can't remember it being too expensive and I don't even know if it is still available to buy but I thought I would still do a small review on this too. To be honest I didn't really like using this face wash at all and it does say on the packaging 'normal&combination skin' so I don't really know why I bought it because I have oily skin so I think that is the reason why I didn't like it. It smells really nice but it doesn't have any micro beads so it isn't very exfoliating and it didn't do much to my skin apart from make it feel soft, I don't think I would repurchase this again.


The last face scrub is the Garnier pure anti blackhead deep pore wash which I cannot find the link to and I do not know the price of it because my mum picked it me up because I ran out of my other face washes. I'm pretty sure you would be able to pick it up from boots or superdrug though for only a few pounds. I really like this scrub because it makes your skin feel really clean and fresh and it helps reduce oil on my face. It removes any makeup really well and It smells like cucumber which I don't really like but its not a big problem and the scent doesn't really affect me.

I hope this post was helpful to you and please feel free to reccomend any other face washes or scrubs down below or just leave me any blog post requests which you would like me to do in the future. Thanks for reading and I love you all


3 comments:

  1. this was such a good post - def gonna try the boots scrub, is it still half price? Also could u follow my blog? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much your feedback means a lot to me and I'm not too sure sorry but you should defenitley get it because its so good. Yes of course I will follow your blog, I will go and check it out now

      -molly:)xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. oh yay:D you'll be my 1st follower, im not exactly blogger famous yet haha! did you follow xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete