Tuesday 26 February 2013

♥My Favorite Lush Products♥

So on Instagram I asked you what you wanted me to post next and someone told me to do a post on what my favorite lush products are so I thought I would because lush is by far one of my favorite shops ever and I always end up spending all my money in there oopss.


I think that its safe to save almost everybody loves snow fairy shower gel and yes I do know that this is only available at Christmas time unfortunetly but I have cleverly stocked up this year and I have a huge bottle which hopefully will last me *cross fingers*. It smells like bubblegum and sweets and has lots of iridescent glitter in it which makes me feel like a princess woop woop! I also got mine whilst it was half price so it was such a good deal.


Sorry that most of the products on here are pink but what can I say. Bubble bars are my favorite thing from lush and the comforter is one of the best in my opinion. It smells like berries and I break it up into smaller chunks so I usually get around 4 pink, bubbly baths from it so its well worth the money (it costs around £4 I think). I just love getting home from a hard day at school and getting in a red hot, pink bubbly bath that smells like berries and putting on my onesie afterwards, now that is my idea of heaven.



The magic wand bubble band is another pink, Christmas product sorry but I love this so so much! Its just like a bubble bar but on a stick shaped like a fairy wand so when you swirl it around your tub to create bubbles you feel like a magical fairy princess, or at least I do anyway. It smells identical to snow fairy shower gel (mentioned above) and you can use it up to 6 times so again its worth the money and I think mine cost around £5 sorry that I don't know the exact prices. All I do is run a hot bath and when it gets about half way full I swish this around the tub until the water turns a light dusty pink, bubbles are starting to appear and my whole bathroom smells like a fairy princess castle (you can tell that I love princesses can't you haha).


The next product is surprisingly not pink, but it is inside haha. This is the enchanter bath ballistic and it was a Halloween product but now they are keeping it in stores permanently because everyone loved it so much! It smells really fresh and zingy and it is great for that wake me up bath in a morning. When you drop it into your bathtub is creates hot pink, orange and yellow swirl patterns and it almost looks like a beautiful, bright sunset. 


So the last product is pink, sorry I just had to include it, it's the twilight bath ballistic and everyone I know loves this one. Its pink, purple and blue inside and it even includes glitter to make the bath even more magical. It smells like lavender and its huge! I love this bath ballistic and on every shopping trip I always end up popping into Lush and buying some of these,oops.

Hope you liked this blog post, please leave any feedback or future blog requests in the comments below or let me know what your favorite lush products are, goodbye for now lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment