Tuesday 22 January 2013

To Buy List♥

I didn't know what to post today so I thought I'd just show you several items that I'm hoping to buy in the future,sorry if this is a boring post but I thought it would be great to look back on in a few weeks to see if I have bought any of these items and maybe I'll do these types of posts every couple of weeks just to remind me what I want to buy and why,anyway enjoy the post and don't worry there will be much more interesting posts soon!

Snowflake nail polish by models own. So I've been thinking about this one for a while,I am a nail polish hoarder and I really don't think I need any more but lets be honest there's always those unusual nail polishes that you come across on your travels and you just think to yourself 'I haven't got a colour like that in my collection!' then after you've said those few words over and over again in your head your already walking out of super drug with a brand new nail polish, that's how the story goes..right? Anyway with that being said I actually don't have a colour like this, I have many different kinds of finely milled glitter polishes but not that are this shape glitter its like iridescent flakes,so pretty so I'm definitely going to get this soon,it just looks so good on pictures and I need it in my life!
Cath Kidston pencil case. I always say to myself  'right I'm going to get this pencil case and actually use it!' But I never do, the last pencil case I lost so I'm going to get this one and use it, its so cute and I love floral so this pencil case is just so me!


White frilly Topshop ankle socks. I just love how these socks look peeping out the top of vans,blazers,creepers,wedges,heels,air max..the list is endless. I have a pair of burgundy vans and I love and wear them to death and I can just image my black skater skirt, baggy tee tucked in, vans and these socks. This is why I need them in my life,don't worry I'll pick some up next time i nip to Topshop,so pretty!

I know there wasn't really a lot of items on this 'to buy list' but I suppose that's a good thing,because I won't be spending my money on rubbish that I don't need. Toodle pip my lovelies.


1 comment:

  1. I really want that models own polish it's beautiful! How did you get the love molly signature on the bottom of your post? ♡

    ReplyDelete