Sunday 20 January 2013

nice to meet you♥

Hello and welcome to my new blog, I used to have an old blog which I never posted on and It just wasn't me so I'm starting this new one for a fresh start. I have just finished editing this new blog and I will soon be changing the background to a girly, floral print but It won't let me at the moment so bear with the bright galaxy print. Anyway I'm sorry if this post turns into a big ramble which you end up not reading but this is just a welcome but I'll be trying to post once a week at least and I'm extremely sorry if i don't post once a week, It will probably be because I have a lot of homework or I am very busy. My blog will be just random posts really photography, fashion, makeup, reviews, things I buy, stories and little updates mostly, hope you enjoy my upcoming posts

1 comment: