Tuesday 22 January 2013

Get To Know Me Tag♥

Hello lovelies, I've been stumbling across more and more great blogs today and most of them have been doing tags so I thought because this is only my third post that I should do the 'get to know me tag' so here it is,again not that interesting but I will uploading some photography later on in the week.

Vital Stats:
Name- Molly
Nicknames- I don't really have any interesting nick names but people just call me 'moll,molster,mols' you know the usual;)
Birthday- 17th of August
Place of Birth- United Kindgdom
Star Sign- Leo
Occupation- I'm still in school so I'm a student


Appearance:
Hair colour- Brown
Hair length- Its not paticulary short or long so I'd say medium
Eye colour- Blue
Best feature- This is a vain question but I'd say I quite like my legs, sorry If that sounds super vain but..
Braces- I have a retainer at the moment but yes I will soon be getting braces to straighten up my teeth.
Piercings- 1st and 2nd holes on my ears and I'm hoping to get my tragus,cartilidge,nose and maybe 3rd holes in the future.
Tattoos- I'm only 13 so no haha but again in the future I'm hoping to get a few quotes.Righty of Lefty- righty


Firsts:
Best friend- Courtney
Award- Have no idea, swimming or something
Sport- Horseriding or swimming?
Real Holiday- Again don't really know, cyprus or bulgaria maybe:)
Concert- Don't know, sorry


Favourites:
Film- sex and the city
TV Show- big bang theory or miranda
Colour- light pink,liliac,mint green,peach the list is endless but mostly pastel colours
Song- whatevers in the charts sorry these answers are pooop
Restaurant- I DON'T KNOW, pizza hut?
Store- primark,lush and topshop
Book- wreck this journal if that counts,god I'm additced to that thaang.
Magazine- company probably
Shoes- nike blazers,vans,creepers


Currently:
Feeling- quite negative because of people;)
Single or Taken- single
Eating- nothing but going to have some chocolate later;)
Listening to- nothing really...
Thinking about-my blog and just life haha
Watching- sex and the city box set,season 5,disc 1,episode 3;)
Wearing- my rabbit onesie BOOOOM!

Future:

Want Children- yes
Want to be married- yes
Careers in mind- working in a nurserey,with animals,photographer,something in fashion,i don't know yet.
Where do you want to live- i don't know, sorry I haven't planned my life yet;)


Do you believe in:
God- no
Miracles- no
Love at first sight- yes
Ghosts- no
Aliens- no
Soul Mates- yes
Heaven- yes
Hell- no
Kissing on the first date-depends what you mean by kissing;)
Yourself- yes


thats it,sorry if some of the answers weren't very good but my next posts will probably be some photography, goodbye my lovelies.



4 comments:

  1. You're blog is so cute!

    (Somethingtodowithemily.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much I'll definitley check out your blog xo

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! Could you possibly have a look/follow mine? www.hermione-agatha.blogspot.co.uk thanks!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you very much of course I will xo

      Delete