Tuesday 20 August 2013

♡ Birthday Shopping Make-up Haul ♡

Hi everyone! So this is my first proper post since I recently decided that I wanted to get back into blogging! The 17th of August was my birthday (Saturday) and I have had the most amazing birthday weekend so thank you so much to all my friends + family who made it extra special. I would also like to thank everyone on instagram and twitter who wished me a happy birthday, that was just the cherry on top of the cake! I received some absolutely lovely presents + money off everybody so thank you so much again for that. In this post I'm going to show you the makeup bits I bought with some of my birthday money when i went shopping, the products are from superdrug, boots and topshop. I hope you enjoy the post and if you would like reviews of any of the products I show please be sure to leave a comment telling me and I will get back to you asap! 


I finally picked up some of the maybelline baby lips yay! I got them in hydrate and pink punch, I've used them once and so far I really like them, they seem really moisturizing and they both smell amazing - £2.99 each from superdrug (3 for 2 with the maybelline rocket mascara so one was free)

I picked up another cosmopolitan makeup sponge (there exactly the same as the beauty blender just cheaper) this is my third one now, I love them for applying my foundation - £4.99 from superdrug

It was 3 for 2 on bourjois in superdrug so I picked up 3 things that I have been wanting for a while, I got the chocolate bronzing powder in 51 which is the lightest one out of the two shades (7.99), the colour boost lip stick in peach on the beach (£7.99) and I got the healthy mix foundation in 51 light vanilla which I have had before (£9.99) 

I already have the real techniques expert face brush and I love it so much so I wanted to get some more of Samantha Chapman's brushes because they are perfect! So from boots I got the blush brush (£9.99) and the powder brush (12.99) they are both so so soft and I already know how much I am going to love them.

I have been wanting to try something from Topshop's makeup line for quite a while now so I decided to get one of there cream blushes as I don't own many blushes and they had such a pretty colour range, I got mine in head over heels which is this gorgeous peach/coral colour and looks so natural on the cheeks and can I just say how much i love the packaging omg! (£6)

From superdrug I also got the maybelline rocket mascara which was on 3 for 2 offer with the baby lips, I've heard amazing things about this and I was in need of a new mascara so I thought I would give this a go (£7.99)

Then from boots I just picked up a few random bits and bobs that I wanted to try so I got the soap and glory hand maid hand gel (£2.50), the models own head kandi beach party nail polish (£5) and the palmers cocoa butter lip balm which was a re-purchase (£1.99)


I hope you enjoyed this make-up haul and like I said if you would like a review on any of the products mentioned please leave me a comment below and I would love to know if you have any requests of blog posts you would like me to do in the future because I am struggling to think of things to post, thank you for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment